Please read the following policies. If you feel you meet our guidelines for qualifying, we encourage you to apply.
Florida Coastal Realty, Inc. adheres strictly to all requirements of the Fair Housing laws. We do not discriminate against any applicant for reasons of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, marital status or disability.
- Each occupant 18 years of age or older must completely fill out and sign an application.
- Applications with missing or falsified information will not be considered.
- All applications submitted become the property of Florida Coastal Realty.
- In order to be processed the following must be submitted:
- Completed signed application
- Legible Copy of Driver’s License
- Proof of Income
- Application Fee
- If a guarantor is necessary, they also must fill out and sign an application and pay the application fee.
Submission And Processing Fees
- Application Fee is $50 per person and is non-refundable. You must pay the fee online after you have submitted the application in order for the application to be processed.
- Application online is preferred, Under special circumstances, applications may be mailed, faxed or delivered to our offices accompanied by the application fee. A mail slot is available at both locations.
- 1486 Third Street South
- Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250
- Fax: 904.246.1010
- 100 Villa San Marco Drive
- Suite 100
- Fax: 904.797.7642
Our 5 Step Screening Process
- Credit Report
- National Criminal Background Check
- Eviction Check
- Tenant History
- Employment and Income Verification: Unverifiable income will not be considered. Self-Employed applicants must provide most recent tax return. Proof of earnings from Social Security, child support, alimony, or spousal support must be documented.
- Most of our homes welcome pets. Tenants will be required to sign a pet addendum.
- The following dog breeds are not approved for any of our rental properties: Rottweiler, Doberman, any dog known as “pit bull” (e.g. American Stafford Terrier, American Bulldog, American Pitt-Bull Terrier, etc.). This policy is based on requirements of the insurance industry and there will be no exceptions.
- Standard pet fee is $350. This may be increased based on number or age of pets.
Upon completion of screening you will be contacted by the appropriate property manager. If approved applicants have 2 options:
- Come in within 48 from approval notification to sign lease and submit security deposit and other fees.
- If applicant pays a full or partial deposit to hold property off market and is not approved for the property, you will be given notice of action explaining the denial and the security deposit paid in advance will be refunded to you within 5 business days. If you are approved for the property, the advanced security deposit paid is NON-REFUNDABLE.
SECURITY DEPOSIT AND FIRST MONTHS RENT MUST BE IN A CASHIERS CHECK, CASH, OR MONEY ORDER.
The Lease Application is available online (preferred) or for download. Click on the links below.
Please complete all information on the form and fax to (904) 246-1010 or St. Augustine Office (904) 797-7642. If you have any questions, please contact us.