Rent Payment Options
Rent Payments Are Due On The 1st Of The Month, And Are Late After 5pm On The 4th
Cash Payments Are Not Accepted
- You may pay your rent with a personal check, money order or bank check. You may mail the payment or pay in person to our office at the following address.
- Florida Coastal Jacksonville Realty
- 1486 South 3rd Street
- Jacksonville Beach, Florida 32250
- There is an after-hours drop box for your convenience on the right side of the office door. Payments dropped off after business hours will be processed on the next business day. If mailing a payment, the date the payment is received in the office determines if it is late or not. Payments received in the office after 5 pm on the 4th of the month are late and are charged a late fee which is 10% of the monthly rent If your rent payment is going to be late for any reason, please notify your property manager immediately.
- NOTE: Any check is returned for insufficient funds (NSF), will incur a $50 NSF charge and ALL subsequent payments must be made by certified check or money order for the duration of the lease.
- You may also pay your rent online by bank to bank transfer or credit card. This is a convenient way to pay and to avoid late fees.
- There is no charge for bank to bank transfers.
- There is a 4% charge for credit/debit card payments.
- There is a $50 NSF charge if the bank to bank transfer does not clear.
Click below to pay your rent online now.