New Tenant Welcome
Thank you for choosing to rent a property through Florida Coastal. We have been leasing homes in Northeastern Florida for many years. Our goal is to provide you with the highest quality residential services. This web site can assist you with your questions and needs. Regular office hours are Monday through Friday 8:30 AM-4:00 PM. If you need to contact your property manager for emergencies see below.
The Following Resources Are Available On This Web Site To Assist You:
- FAQs for tenants
- Resident Portal which you can use to:
- Make online payments
- Review your lease and other documents
- View your register of transactions and balance due
- Submit maintenance repair requests, which meets the “in writing” submission required by your lease
- View your work orders
Click below to register for the resident portal.
Please Remember The Following Policies
- Please complete the Move-in checklist and return it
- No smoking inside property
- Manager has right to access with 24 hours notice in non-emergency
- Tenants are responsible for:
- Replacing A/C filters monthly
- Clogged drains and tripped circuit breakers caused by tenant
- Lawn watering, mowing, shrub trimming and bed weeding
- Interior pest control
- Replacing smoke detector batteries
- Damage caused by guests, tenants or pets including community association fines
If you have an after-hours emergency call (904) 249-7676, select your manager from the list, follow directions for leaving a message and the manager will be paged.