Submit A Maintenance Request

Except for emergencies, tenants are requested to submit maintenance requests on line. A copy will be forwarded to your Property Manager for processing. A vendor will contact you to make the necessary repairs. Clogged drains or AC filters not regularly changed may result in your being billed for the repairs.

In case of a maintenance emergency, please contact your Property Manager directly.

Launch Resident Portal

Maintenance Emergencies

  • ELECTRICAL – For arcing, fire, smoke call 911 immediately. If no power, first check the circuit breakers and GFI outlets. If still no power, contact your Property Manager
  • FIRE – call 911 immediately
  • HEAT OR AIR CONDITIONING – Most heat or AC issues occur during the week. Please call your Property Manager right away rather than waiting till Friday afternoon or the weekend. The Property Manager will make their best effort to get a repairman out to the home but it may not happen until the next business day. If the home has a Home Warranty there may be an additional delay for the repair.
  • STORM DAMAGE –Contact your Property Manager who will notify the owner. Usually the insurance company will be contacted for an assessment of the damage.
  • PLUMBING – Flooding or massive drain blockage, tenant must turn off water to the house immediately to avoid further damage to the home and call the Property Manager immediately.
  • THEFT – Notify police immediately and report details to the Property Manager the next business day.

The above emergencies are intended as guidelines and should never replace contacting emergency services by dialing 911.

Inquire About Our Services